< Return to Auto Body
Wheel damage caused by curb rash is an unforgiving sight. Not only does it look bad, it may even affect the resale value of your vehicle. With Bailey’s wheel repair service, we can make your wheels look factory again or custom paint them to make them unique.
Process of Bailey’s Alloy Wheel Repair
- Repair any gouges, scratches, nicks, or other damage caused to the wheel
- Mask off wheel/tire for overspray
- Paint wheel or blend into existing paint for a perfect color match
Depending on the extent of damage, we may need to:
- Remove the tire from the wheel
- Remove the wheel from the vehicle
- Remove the entire existing finish
Note: Unfortunately, we do not repair cracked or bent rims at this time. We can refinish chrome rims, but we cannot re-chrome them.
Our estimator will inform you what is necessary when you stop by for your free estimate, no appointment required.
Bailey’s Reconditioning not only repairs damaged wheels, we also refinish wheels to match your factory paint, or we can custom paint them to make them unique. We can match any color on your vehicle, or we can create a new color to give your ride a unique color scheme that no one will forget.
Let us custom paint your NDSU tailgating trailer wheels and make your experience unique!
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.